But I'm not telling you who.
Tomorrow is my last day of working here. Am I sad? Nope.
I've had two pointless conversations with my Mom in 2 days. I think that's some sort of record, but I shouldn't be surprised.
If I could be anywhere right now, it would be the HDT in Williamsburg, VA. Dorian gets to go tonight. I do not.
We're sold out until next June.
Silly Grandpa's birthday & the anniversary of his death.
My parent's wedding anniversary.
The anniversary of Princess Diana's death.
The anniversary of Mr.Canario's death.
The anniversary of the fire at T-Wharf.
Uncle Humbert's birthday (which also happens to be the same day as Silly Grandpa's birthday).
And, as of this year, the anniversary of Aunt Nelly's death.
It's my birthdayyyyyy.
I'm 21. :)
I have not posted here in foreverrrr
Aunt Nellie died, her funeral was yesterday.
I move into school on September 1st.
I start my senior year of classes on September 4th.
I've had an interesting summer to say the least > knitting christmas presents, reading, working, and spending time at the island have definitely been the highlights.
So I FINALLY got a summer job
& I'm very excited.
Basically, there's a haunted dinner theater in Williamsburg, Virginia. The "box office" for it is located in Sharon, Massachusetts, which is where I'm working. It's 60 hours a week, but there's two of us, so I'll be working approximately 30 hours per week. The office is actually in a house - there are 7 other people who work there in various theater companies. So, along with answering the phone, taking reservations, and answering customer's questions, I also do some data entry in quickbook for actors and actresses invoices, as well as miscellaneous things like laminating and helping around the office. Plus, I get paid $11 an hour, plus a commission of a show sells out, or if I sell a birthday or anniversary package. Therefore, if you are planning on traveling to Williamsburg this summer, call me.
I havn't actually started - I had training on Tuesday for 2 hours and met the other girl, Dorian, who is working with me. She's very nice, and basically we both just split the schedule. I think I am going to be working every Monday and Wednesday, she'll do Tuesday and Thursday, and then we'll split up the weekends. So, I am working tomorrow (Friday), Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday of next week.
In other news, I received a letter from Ann-Marie last week. I need to write back to her.
Tonight is Lauren and Yvonne's graduation from the Met school in Providence, and my Dad and I are going.
Saturday, my family is going to a Pawsox game.
Sooo busy few days coming up, but I'm clearly very excited about the job.
I <3 3 days weekends! And I also love going to school & working in Massachusetts, because they celebrate Patriot's Day!
I was supposed to go home last night to celebrate Dad's birthday. Unfortunately, Patrick got sick. I'm still not sure if he and Julee left for their vacation today or not. I hope they did.
I had rehearsal today from 1-5:30.
And then, I went to Barnes&Noble and Ben&Jerry's with Voni.
Last night, I went to Newbury Comics & Panera with Liz.
I'm not quite sure what the purpose of this entry is. Other than the fact, that I'm trying to get my life back on track, starting with last night. Thus far, it is working. Thankssss
Hiiii so opening night is in exactly 1 WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!
I cannot put into words how excited I am.
Also, I had an energy drink, and I don't think I've ever been this hyper.
Also, I'm wicked sad that the RS got rained outtt.
I havn't checked facebook in how many hours?! It's a preview of lent next year...
I'm gonna go now...walk to K's housee k peace out
2. Describe your boyfriend/girlfriend/S.O.? non-existant
3. Your hair? light brown, wicked longgg
4. Your mother? thoughtful
5. Your father? exactly like me
6. Your favorite item? my ipod
7. Your dream last night? non-existant
8. Your favorite drink? smirnoffffff
9. Your dream car? volkswagon jetta convertible
10. The room you are in? the gs office in boston
11. Your ex? hmmmm....hairy?
12. Your fear? shyness
13. What do you want to be in 10 years? a resident of cali
14. Who did you hang out with last night? voni
15. What you're not? tall
16. The last thing you did? type this
17. What are you wearing? clothes
18. Your favorite book? the tenth circle by jodi picoult
19. The last thing you ate? chicken tender sub
20. Your life? fabulous
21. Your mood? great
22. Your friends? the best i could ever ask for
23. What are you thinking about right now? alot, i'm kinda wicked stressed
24. Your car? escort
25. What are you doing at the moment? interning...or pretending to
26. Your summer? can't come soon enough
27. Your relationship status? single
28. What is on your tv? nothing
29. When is the last time you laughed? last night
30. Last time you cried? when i heard the song "anna" on my ipod on the t on monday morning
31. School? should be over soooon
& dance recital went fabulous this past weekend, thanks for asking
&this is the shortest week ever
&i miss him
&series finale of the oc is on tonight which makes me incredibly sad, but what makes me incredibly happy is that CHELLIE IS ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thus far, so has the new year. I've been surprisingly productive.
Dance rehearsal Sunday means I can't watch the Pats boooooo
Rediculously excited for next semester, but for the mean time, loving home and all it's worth.
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I think my new years resolutions were to write continuously in my diary, lose weight, and wear my retainer more regularly....and since I didn't keep any of them, I'm making the same ones, k thanks, however instead of "lose weight" I'm going to say just exercise regularly and eat more healthy, because it has to be a life style change instead of a diet plan
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Adam and Ruth had a baby, as did Maureen's daughter Megan
4. Did anyone close to you die? Mr. Canario....miss him soooo much
5. What countries did you visit? haha none
6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006? ummmm more motivation and more money
7. What date from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? hmmmm, how about the entire summer because it was the best, ever
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? working at the RIBC....loved it
9. What was your biggest failure? spending too much money
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? I had a wicked bad sore throat, but other than that nooooope
11. What was the best thing you bought? hmmmm perhaps my many purses? or that black skirt from old navy....or my two pairs of boots
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? My Dad's, Dave's, Aunt Mary's, and Grandpa Bob's.....because they are the strongest people I know
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? ummmm those two women who I had to train on the copy machines....yah, them....
14. Where did most of your money go? dunkin donuts, starbucks, christmas presents for people, gordon's liquour in waltham
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? mmm the two wbru free concerts b/c I was VIP and my birthday and seeing Ashlyn and holidays and everytime I got to go to Prudence Island
16. What song will always remind you of 2006? How to Save A Life by The Fray
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? the same
ii. richer or poorer? poorer
iii. fatter or skinnier? fatter
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? this past semester, done more homework/studied more
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? spent money
20. How did you spend Christmas? Wellll now on saturday my cousins and I went to see A Night At The Museum, then for dinner we went to grandpa bob's house and saw dave, aunt pat, and stasia and had horton's, then on christmas eve day I cleaned my room and we decorated sugar cookies and I made a Red Sox one for Mitchell, then I went to 4:30 mass at St.Leo's with my parents, then we had scallops for dinner, then Julee and Patrick came and we went to First Baptist and rang bells, then I started a new tradition and went to midnight mass with Julee, Patrick, and Mrs.Boland and St.Micheal's in Smithfield, then woke up way too early to do presents with my parents, Julee and Patrick, then family came over and we did presents with Dawn, Ashlyn, and Mitchell, then we had dinner, then we did presents with everyone else, then desert, then everyone left and we cleaned up, then Mom, Dad and I played rummy and I won, naturally
22. Did you fall in love in 2006? nope
23. How many one-night stands? hahahaha.......idk......
24. What was your favorite TV program? Laguna was pretty good, as was The Hills, Two-A-Days, The OC, and did I mention I am obsessed with this season of the Real World: Denver
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? Hate is very strong word, and life is too short to hate anyone, I love everyone
26. What was the best book you read? welll I do not remember the name of it but I took it from my mom and it was about a mom and daughter and the mom was a writer and re-met her daughter's father and it was wicked good
27. What was your greatest musical discovery? ZOX!!!!!!!!!!!! love them
28. What did you want and get? a fabulous summer job
29. What did you want and not get? an ipod
30. What was your favorite film of this year? welll I don't really like movies, sorry
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? well I went out to my car to go to work, and there was a banner hanging across the dashboard....so I went to work, went out to lunch with Glenn, Cory, Shahidah and Ethan, then went out to dinner with the fam, then did presents...it was a blast
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? hmmmm not having as much drama at school would have been wonderful...I'm gonna work on that one
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006? welll I had to be professional for work, that was tough haha....i guess popped collars would be part of my personal fashion concept, as well as just comfy, as usual
34. What kept you sane? music, my family and friends
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? I don't really like celebrities much
36. What political issue stirred you the most? ummm well I wicked wanted Chafee to win and Fogarty beat him, so I was upset by that a lot but I was very excited that the casino got rejected and that prisoners get the right to vote
37. Who did you miss? Grammie, Silly Grandpa, Grandma Jean, and Uncle Jud...and Mr. Canario.....all of them, a lot
38. Who was the best new person you met? wellll now, that would be a tie between: Glenn, Leslie, Ethan, Zoe, Kathy, Frank, Trish, Chris, Peter, Nicole, Sarah, Scott, Shahidah, Crystal, Cory, Brendan, Jenn, Annie annnnnd everyone else from the RIBC
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006: that you have to love what you do and do what you love, that working 40 hours per week isn't that bad, that offices aren't always formal (you can walk around barefoot haha), and that it is perfect acceptable to get drunk on a golf course on a monday afternoon at your company's annual golf tournament, however, driving across the green is very much looked down upon
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: "I would have stayed up with you all night, had I known how to save a life" oooooh, and also: "swimming lessons on a penis, backstroke, breaststroke, stroke of a genius"